Applications are now closed.
Boarding School Scholarship
The Kansas-Nebraska Conference of Seventh-day Adventists no longer owns or operates a boarding academy. However, it is the determined wish of the conference and its constituents to continue providing an Adventist education for the secondary youth of the conference who do not live in close proximity to an academy. The scholarship was designed to assist families with a portion of the funding needed since students are required to travel to other states to attend school.
Who is eligible?
All grade 9 through 12 applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Parent(s) must be a member of a Kansas-Nebraska Conference of Seventh-day Adventists church.
- Parent(s) must be a resident of the state of Kansas or Nebraska.
- Applicants must live 35 miles or more from a Conference-operated junior or senior academy.
- Applicants must apply to a school owned and operated by the Seventh-day Adventist Church.
What requirements do students need to meet?
Apply nowView Handbook
- Student must be applying to a Seventh-day Adventist denominationally accredited boarding academy
- Student must be willing to participate in work and community service opportunities. Any payment for work must be applied to the school bill.
- During the school year, the student must maintain a passing grade in attendance and his/her classes.