Applications are now closed.
The Woody Scholarship was established to assist high school graduates in the Kansas-Nebraska Conference who want to attend accredited institutions of post-secondary education. All applicants must to meet the following criteria to be eligible for a scholarship.
- Demonstrate financial need.
- Maintain a grade point average of at least a C+ (2.33)
- Maintain part-time employment to defray education and living expenses
- Provide evidence of a high moral character and good citizenship
INFORMATION NEEDED TO APPLY
Apply nowView Handbook
- You must have a digital copy of your last semester's grades that also show GPA. You will not be able to complete the online application without it.
- Financial information. You will need to submit your AGI, expected scholarship amounts, expected earning from work, etc.
- If you did not apply last year, you will need to submit 3 recommendation letters from non-family members to the dropbox below.