Primarily for Friends, Companions, Explorers but all Classes are welcome to attend.
How it works:
- Find out how many Freinds, Companions, and Explorers you will be taking to the zoo.
- Have your staff decide what Honor they will do for each of their classes.
- Print the appropriate booklets (bellow) for each person in each class.
- Print Instructor booklets for your staff.
- Arrive and enter the zoo as individuals (use membership cards or pay)
- meet up with other clubs at the designated spot (to be determined).
- Break up into classes and honors then work on the honor booklet during the morning.
- Have lunch together (each person brings a sack lunch or as a club make arrangements to provide lunch).
- Enjoy the rest of the day exploring the zoo!
Below are the printable booklets to aid in teaching the suggested Honors.
Moths & Butterflies