NEW Camporee Theme:
Check Back Often as we update this page
Last Update: April 17 at 9:43 AM
Some of the activities you need to prepare for:
Pathfinders should have a know and understanding of the following First Aid procedures. I have attached some links to videos showing the procedures we will follow and expect Pathfinders to follow.
- Splitting an Open Fracture of Lower Leg:
- Splinting a Fractured Fore Arm:
- Sprained Ankle:
- Cut Palm:
- Deep Laceration on the Forehead
- Order 40" X 40" X 56" Triangle Bandages Online
Note: In some videos, a Reef Knot is sometimes used as another name for Square Knot.Rescue:
- Saving a drawing person in various conditions and with various objects
- Using an improvised stretcher to carry someone
Blanket & Polls, Rope, Sleeping Bag, etc.
- Overhand Knot
- Surgeons Knot
- Slip Knot
- Square Knot
- Bowline Knot
- Sheep Shank Knot
- Fisherman's Knot
Drilling & Marching: Required!
We have been working toward building a stronger Drilling and Marching program throughout our Conference.
- The first step was developing a program to showcase skills for any level. This will take place at Camporee and is required.
- The second step was to develop the guidelines (or rules) of the Drilling and Marching. We worked hard on this and presented them for a vote of approval and immediate implementation at Honors Fest. I am attaching the files for you in this email.
We will require each club to submit at least one Drilling & Marching Team at Camporee.
- The third step to building a stronger Drilling & Marching program is to provide opportunities for staff and TLT's to specialize in becoming a Certified Drill Instructor. as part of the AYMT Leadership training. This will be an available option at Leadership Training on September 14-16.